Thursday, January 16, 2014

Obsessed!

Here are some things I have been obsessed with lately.

Greece.

How beautiful is that??? Pure blue water, rolling hills landscape, Tzatziki sauce!!! The list goes on and on. I imagine a blissful day strolling along little path ways, stopping to say hello to the locals who invite you in for some wine and olives (if I am lucky I will also find the ones who are roasting a pig in their back yard).

This girls blog

I want to be her when I grow up!!!!! except that she is two years younger than me..... what am I doing with my life???
But anyways, I love all her posts. She lets you in on all the great small places she finds, and her quirky sense of humor make her posts  a wonderful read. She also has a lot of great tips for traveling.

Martha Stewart.

Yes I love her, her and all her nifty creative ideas. UGH! why can I not be more like Martha?!! I have been getting her Living magazines for years now, they are full of beautiful pictures, tasty recipes, and great ideas for everything. I really like this months magazine, it has some fun recipes for entertaining and some great organization ideas.


Scones. 
These are scones I made!
These are another thing I got out the Martha Living magazine. I like them because they do not require eggs and my mom is deathly allergic to eggs. I use this recipe for the base of the scones and then put whatever I would like in them. This week I hope to try out maple bacon scones :)


Hey Brother.

Don't know what got to me in this song but I love it. I think its surprising that its done by the same guy who did Wake Me Up.


Jcrew Factory
My super cute Jcrew flats!
 I love shopping online here, you can find some really great deal if you watch for them. I recently bought a pair of black Italian ballet flats for $25, regular price was $128.



Old Movies

Mainly, Funny Face. As an adamant lover of Audry Hepburn I have no idea how I missed this movie. Fashion, photography, Paris, Audrey, Dancing, what more do you want in a film???



This Photo.
Photo is by K. Photographie on Your Shot.
This photo was one of the winners in the National Geographic Your Shot Family competition. Its so beautifully nostalgic, it depicts the innocents and charm of youth.


Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home